This very rare (barn find) 1972 matching numbers Plymouth Roadrunner U-code, with 440 engine and 727 transmission, was originally sold to it’s first owner in Holland/Europe.
Being a true U-code EU export car makes this RR a real rare car and was rotisserie restored with great care for detailing and originality. This car was build up into it’s correct factory condition. Being a true Petty Blue car with white interior and white vinyl top, this car is even more rare than it already was.
This car also still has it’s original build sheet and fender tag!
- The 440 engine was top end revised and has only run a few thousand miles since. Engine starts and runs great…always.
- New basin street blue paint and new vinyl rooftop and new striping.
- All chrome parts are re-chromed and are mirror shining bright!
- New front + rear seat covers, new door panels, new carpet, new roof fabric.
- New leaf springs, new fuel tank, new brakes, new tires, new front suspension.
- All new, new,new… too may items to mention!
- In this built year/engine combination there is only one car still driving in Holland. Even worldwide never seen a RR in this combination. The Petty Blue colour + white vinyl roof + white interior + black hood to fender stripes are unique and make this car one of a kind!
This unique Roadrunner is a true survivor and is for sale. If you are interested and/or need more information, you can contact me via e-mail: email@example.com